Beat the Price Objection
Giving you training ROI!
If your sales training has been an expense to the bottom line that isn’t producing results, then you’re doing it wrong.
Rick guarantees that your salespeople will:
- Learn to beat the price objection
- Prospect proactively to grow market share
- Embrace accountability and statistics that produce predictable future results
Sales training for order-takers who:
- Complain about the price objection because the “other guy” is low balling.
- Spend time putting out fires that cost you profits instead of preventing fires.
- Persistently negotiate with you for price concessions on behalf of customers.
- Shun constructive input and tell you they “know everyone in the market.”
- End sales meetings with the question, “What else can I do for you today?”
- Show up at jobsites and offices without appointments.
If reading this list of traits made you laugh…or cry, because they are all too familiar, then you must hire Rick. He has consistently delivered on the promise to get salespeople to change, even the most cynical veterans. At the conclusion of his seminars, your salespeople are energized and ready for battle. You will get a scientific process that delivers predictable future sales results.
How it works
- Prior to the Event – Our pre-planning includes a discussion of your organization’s mission, desired outcomes, and design of customized content. We help you prepare for training events right down to the seating chart because every detail is essential to success.
- The Training Session – The last thing your people want is to go back to school and listen to a dull, lecturing teacher. That is why we employ the Interactive Adult Learning Model to engage participants, keep the program fresh, and leverage the brain power in the room. The outcome of every session is a practical skill set that can be applied by every person in the room immediately.
- After the Program – Your training event is only the beginning of a process that requires reinforcement. Whether you are considering a one-time event designed to inspire modest changes or the introduction of an entirely new sales methodology, we will guide you successfully through a process that reinforces behaviors long after the program is concluded.